Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

OMG

Sexual-Lobster, you have some of the greatest vids I've ever seen on NG. Thanks for all the videos you make/ have made

Madness Heist Trailer Madness Heist Trailer

Wow

Nothing has made me want to watch a video more... Hurry up and get it out, I'm reeeeeeeeally looking forward to it :D

Kitty Walking - Flash Ver Kitty Walking - Flash Ver

Eh....

If it were an original audio track, I would've rated better, but it's just the Nyan cat audio slowed down and looped...

goggles are sexy luis goggles are sexy luis

Great!

I completely understand, being the grammar Nazi that I am.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

holy crap

all i can say is... this is bad ass and then some

Duality Complete Duality Complete

VERY artistic

it was a very good animation and how artistic the drawings were and stuff were really good.

Although, i have 1 question. when the nature thing and the robot came at eachother, were they trying to kill eachother or making love?

Weenog responds:

i'm glad you asked. It was really my intention to leave both options open, the line between love and hate is one of the most interesting forms of duality, but this might also be the reason why the story seems very confusing to some people.

Love, Me Love, Me

it was good

i saw nothing wrong with this, i liked it. The only problem i had was that at the end i was feeling slightly humored by the message he wrote and then again, sad at how she would never see or hear from him again.

p.s-HAPPY B-DAY

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

WOW....

I really dont understand why i cant stop watching this. TADAAAAAA

Stick Em 3 Stick Em 3

nice

all in all, it was a pretty great vid... if it were just a bit longer... i bet it would be amazing

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Amazing!!

I can't think of anything you could have done better in this vid.... amazing work and excellent song choice for the vid.